Find Your Job
Online Sales and Finance in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 7/31/2020
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
What we offer you:
- Average income is $70k to $100k per year, our top performers make much more
- A 5-Day work week (Closed every Sunday), we believe in work-life balance
- Training salary is $45,000 just to get you started for first 60-90 days
- 401k with a robust company match and an associate stock purchase plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision with a pharmacy plan
- Health Savings Account
- Disability- short and long term
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation from your first month
- Tuition reimbursement
- On the job training by an award-winning Fortune 500 development team utilizing dynamic and fun content
- Associate vehicle purchase program saving you and your family thousands
- Positive environment with a focus on a culture of CARE and teamwork
- Outstanding advancement opportunities – we promote from within and are growing rapidly.
EchoPark Automotive is hiring for its rapidly growing On-Line Sales and Finance team at our location in Lowell, North Carolina.
Key responsibilities include:
- Guiding customers through the automotive sales process using phone, email, chat and video conferencing.
- Arrange customer financing and selling additional Finance and Insurance products like vehicle service contracts.
- Ensuring all contractual paperwork is presented correctly and accurately.
- Scheduling delivery of the customers vehicle at one of our EchoPark Delivery Centers
- Ensuring that the customer experience meets the EchoPark brand promise
- Adopting an open and learner mindset
- Living the EchoPark values and building positive relationships with guests and teammates.
- Proven on-line sales success
- Financial Services or Automotive Sales Experience preferred
- Automotive F&I experience a benefit
- Strong, confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records