Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Coach in Plano, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/23/2020
Plano, TX 75093
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking for a Sales Coach, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us grow our store in Plano, Texas. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing to grow in the Texas market. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Sales Coach insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period.
· Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
· Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
· Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
· Conduct sales meetings.
· Provide on the job training for salespeople.
· Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
· Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
· Ensure that every prospect is thanked personally.
· Check the condition of all demonstrators monthly.
· Keep an accurate count of floor traffic.
· Conduct and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department.
· Conduct periodic self-inspection for hazard assessment within the sales department and recommend and document action needed and action taken.
· Ensure that sales department employees follow safety policy and practices and that they report any and all accidents immediately.
· Five years of automotive sales experience.
· One year in a dealership management position.
· Excellent communication skills. Excellent managerial skills.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.