Find Your Job
Sales Manager in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/4/2020
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking for a Sales Coach, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us grow our newest store location in Atlanta, Georgia. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing to expand into the Georgia market. This location will be our 14th and open for business in December. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Sales Coach insures that the dealership meets its goals surrounding sales performance, guest experience and teammate training and morale. The ideal candidate brings a tremendous amount of energy and can sustain that each day. The right person for this job is a mentor, a spark plug and passionate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established playbook for success.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest receives the best possible experience.
- Check the condition of all vehicles to ensure highest quality possible.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic and engage as necessary.
- Strong automotive sales experience.
- Experience leading, training and motivating others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.