Find Your Job
Automotive Parts Specialist in Tampa, FL at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/6/2020
Tampa, FL 33614
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Parts Specialist for a full-time position at our store located in Tampa, FL.
EchoPark, owned by Sonic Automotive, a fortune 500 company, is a preowned dealership brand which offers excellent training, growth opportunity and a fun work environment. EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way from the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Automotive Parts Specialist Purpose in Tampa
If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you. As an EchoPark Automotive Parts Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the inventory of the reconditioning team.
An EchoPark Automotive Parts Specialist in Tampa will:
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair orders
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices and special order parts
- Be a subject matter expert on parts inventory and availability
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
You may be a perfect fit for the Parts Specialist in Thornton if you have the following attributes:
Resilience, agile, and open to change
Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
Ability to follow directions and processes
Willingness to keep learning
Active-listening and strong communication skills
Respect for teammates
Excellent customer service mindset
Parts Specialist Qualifications:
- At least 1-year customer related experience
- General mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- The ability to work autonomously at a designated work station
- Experience with parts inventory system, ADP preferred
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver an unparalleled experience
- Learn, deploy and enjoy our technology
- The ability to accurately identify parts
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
Hourly with bonus potential
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Access to leadership and personal development programs
We don't hire people to sell cars……we hire people to CARE in a work environment that values transparency, learning and celebration. If you enjoy working hard and having fun, apply for the full-time Automotive Parts Specialist position located in Tampa today!