Find Your Job
Automotive Check-In Specialist in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/13/2020
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring for our Automotive Check-In Specialist at our brand new store located in Atlanta, Georgia opening in December. We are looking for several positions to begin in early November as we begin to prepare for the store opening in December. EchoPark is a great place to work, where hard work is rewarded and your career is taken seriously.
The Check-In Specialist is responsible for moving vehicles on the store lot while ensuring safety and efficient traffic flow. Also, the recording and merchandising of vehicles to ensure proper total and documentation of inventory.
- Moving vehicles throughout the lot safely
- Reports any lot damage immediately and securing lot
- Organizing vehicle inventory around the store
- Working with the sales and service departments to maintain store needs inside and out
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Greets all guests with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- One year of valet/porter/detailing experience desired
- Energetic and agile
- Able to work outside and in various seasons
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Technology savvy
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code