Find Your Job
BDC Sales Manager - Guest Experience Center in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 8/16/2021
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add a lead Sales Manager (Head of Sales) to our BDC team at the Guest Experience Center in Lowell, North Carolina.
Purpose of Position: The major reason this position exists is to drive the growth of the business through a culture of CARE that comes from improving the sales operations in two ways:
- Leading by example in order to provide sales and operational leadership and support to all sales coaches and agents on how to execute their personal PDPs (Performance Development Plan) as well as train, motivate and hold accountable all members of the GEC for delivering on their PDPs
- Manage the energy of the people with care- lead, drive and inspire sales coaching, sales production, daily check-ins/ rhythms and continuous Improvement
These two objectives are best achieved by the following:
- Creating a clear “line of sight” for all sales coaches and agents where they know exactly what they need to deliver day, each week and month and how those things connect with the company’s quarterly and annual goals
- Linking the importance of behaviors and core values to their work
- Balancing the need to drive daily production with creating the right behaviors, processes, systems and people development so that the company is able to meet its selectively invest initiatives
- Removing the distractions, temptations, and competing commitments that get in the way of team members delivering on their responsibilities
- Ensure people are engaged in continuous daily learning, game-filming and practice
- Drive Daily Appointment Set and Show Targets
- Lead sales coaches, and agents to deliver on it’s weekly KPIs
- Lead in the execution of the initiatives for the sales department.
- Be the liaison between the GEC and ELead and CarNow ensuring the systems are working as designed
- Ensure sales department is properly staffed and executing on its daily rhythms
- Serving as a resource to “clear the path” (remove obstacles) for your agents and other sales coaches to hit their numbers (distractions; competing commitments; false assumptions; temptations)
- Provide and lead ongoing training and education.
- Serve as communication to leadership about performance, trends and culture of team.
- Ensure people are involved and embracing the culture of the company
- Support Recruiting and hiring initiatives