Find Your Job
Regional Human Resources Manager in Grand Prairie, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/20/2021
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Regional Human Resources Manager to oversee our Texas market. This position will be based out of Dallas, Texas and cover several surrounding states as new markets open.
Primary Objective: To manage a successful on boarding experience for associates and provide human resource support for associates and managers in the Texas region. The Human Resources Regional Manager is based in Dallas, Texas and must possess proven organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to handle confidential information in a fast paced environment.
On Boarding Coordination
- Conduct weekly Virtual New Hire Orientation for all Texas new hires.
- Contact each New Hire in the first week of employment for an introduction and giving contact information so they know who to call for assistance.
- Conduct a 30, 60- and 90-day follow-up review with all new hires.
- Send emails to each New Hire to insure they are receiving proper dealership training and support from their managers.
- Work with hiring managers to check references, verify backgrounds and review pre-employment assessment tools.
- Work with recruiting team to help in sourcing and providing leads to hiring managers.
- Facilitate enrollment in the Learning Management System.
- Conduct Manager Competency training (recruiting, interviewing, performance reviews, giving constructive feedback, Be Connected Training).
- Notify newly eligible associates of their eligibility for Company Benefits and provide them with enrollment instructions.
- Facilitate the resolution of benefits eligibility and claims issues that are escalated by the associate.
- Facilitate the annual open enrollment process.
- Review 401(k) participation and assist in providing associate training and education.
- Process family status change requests.
- Initiate and track FMLA documentation. Follow up with individuals that are on leave to help get them back to work.
- Assist associates with the disability process.
- Give personal and caring support to all associates that have problems with benefits and administrative processes.
- Conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepare reports and recommend procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Serve as resource for associate questions, concerns, and/or complaints and make appropriate referrals as necessary.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local employment and associate relations laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Maintain regulatory postings in the dealerships for associate viewing.
- Ensure that all communication to dealerships from Corporate HR, Benefits Department and vendors is distributed to associates.
- Train store managers, hiring managers and supervisors as needed in the use of various HR web-based tools including Smart Recruiter, Absence Management, On-Boarding and Performance Management; SHL and the EchoPark Automotive Career Site.
- Encourage and help coordinate dealership Associate Satisfaction activities and community involvement.
- Support Managers in ASI Action Plan development and execution.