Find Your Job
Accounting Specialist Assistant in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/27/2021
Charlotte, NC 28277
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Primary Purpose: This position exists to be a point of contact for dealerships at the Shared Services Center, as well as support daily operations of the business.
Measures of Success
- Ability to embrace and live EchoPark’s 5 Core Values of Take Ownership, Be Transparent, Take the High Road, Learn to Earn, and Celebrate Small Successes.
- Ability to review car deals timely and accurately in a high volume setting while communicating directly with the dealership.
Accounting Specialist Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Car Deal review and posting to dealerships general ledger.
- Pull F&I product contracts and reconcile with accounting schedules.
- Support dealership with various inquiries.
Month-End Close Process
- Review car deals and work with dealership for posting on day 1.
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Other Accounting Responsibilities
- Assist with SOX controls including:
- Monthly invoice reviews
- Month-end bank activity analysis
- Support quarterly and annual audit efforts by performing research and providing documentation as appropriate.
- Strong general accounting knowledge
- Well versed in using MS Excel
- Commitment to financial prudence and accounting diligence
- A history of success in a team environment
- Ability to utilize technology and programs to drive efficiency and stay current with our technology training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, web, phone, in-person)
- Strong, creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and think critically to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
- Clean motor vehicle record and criminal background record