Find Your Job
General Sales Manager (Head of Sales) in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/18/2022
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive continues it's rapid expansion and is looking for a General Sales Manager for our new store located in Sacramento, California set to open in June 2022! The Head of Sales (GSM) insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make a monthly projection of the vehicle requirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period.
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every prospect is thanked personally.
- Check the condition of all demonstrators monthly.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic.
- Conduct and document ongoing refresher safety training within the sales department.
- Conduct periodic self-inspection for hazard assessment within the sales department and recommend and document action needed and action taken.
- Ensure that sales department employees follow safety policy and practices and that they report any and all accidents immediately.
- Five years of automotive sales experience.
- One year in a dealership management position.
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent managerial skills.