Find Your Job
Automotive Finance Manager in Birmingham, AL at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/16/2022
Birmingham, AL 35210
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking to hire a Finance Coach at our dealership located in Birmingham, AL. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Finance Coach ensures that the dealership meets its performance targets by selecting, securing, and offering the best financial products to ensure strong profit performance and guest satisfaction. The ideal candidate has strong financial literacy, works well in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment, and can coach teammates to maximize profitability and guest experience.
What You'll Do:
- Drive profitability through timely, accurate, and compliant financial performance.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of the number and type of customers coming into the dealership, closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Partner and coach salespeople to maximize opportunity.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecasts, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure legal, financial, and other pertinent paperwork is both accurate, timely, and organized.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong automotive sales and finance experience
- Experience in a dealership management position
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What You'll Get:
- Average annual income potential of $80k- 120k
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code